- What are your goals for your health + wellbeing for the next 6 months?
- How much of a priority are they for you?
- How often have you tried to reach these goals in the past?
- Would you like support + accountability in a group setting to reach these goals?
Group coaching is a great way to learn about how you can manage your health through collaborative learning- listening + sharing with others your fears, goals + triumphs.
In this day + age it’s not about information it’s about transformation. We all have at our fingertips more information than we can begin to digest- different opinions, theories + strategies for how to tackle our health + wellbeing. However what we really need is direction, support + accountability making group coaching the perfect solution.
Below is an overview of what you can expect;
- Initial 1:1 Health History consultation via phone or in person where we discuss/set 1, 3 + 6 month goals (value $95)
- 2 x 1 hour group sessions each month for 6 months- 12 sessions in total
- Range of handouts, recipes, exercises, books, foods + other materials
- Email support + accountability between sessions
Topics covered include;
- Nutrition- introduction to dietary theories (gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, organic) + how to create a sustainable, long-term ‘diet’
- Exercise- how to be more active, motivated + manage your weight so you can fit your clothes now + in the future!
- Work- exploring your ‘career’ + finding your purpose
- Relationships- auditing your relationships from family + friends to colleagues + partners
- Hormones- understanding your cycle + it’s effects on your gut, mood + mental health
- Self-care- determining your priorities to help you find time to relax + do the things you love.
- Stress- how to manage stress including introduction to mindfulness + meditation
- Additional modules tailored to the group
- $45 per session (instalment or up-front payment options available- discounts for up-front payment)
If you’re interested in finding out more please fill out your details below + I will be in contact to discuss next steps. Spaces are limited so what are you waiting for?!